Thursday, February 10, 2011

If you love something set it free.

Well, the stairwell garden is struggling. And unfortunately I could point my finger to about 10 different things causing it: UV coating on the windows, lack of fresh air, rapidly changing temps, cups are too small, poor drainage. Hell, it could even be the bad vibes caused by people sneaking off to the stairwell to make personal phone calls. Who knows? But I'm sure it's human error, caused by the human writing this.




Regardless, I decided to move a couple of them outside, throw up a trellis and continue the experiment. Turned out kind of cool, no? I feel kinda bad though because Regular Bean has to watch Worm Bean have all the fun right outside the window. He'll probably end up with depression now. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment